- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that OFM does not own or control, or to people that OFM does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- OFM collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit web pages, and when you enter promotions. OFM may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with OFM, we ask for your contact and billing information. Once you register with OFM, you are not anonymous to us.
- OFM also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser.
- OFM uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- OFM will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- OFM may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of OFM to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate OFM’s terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- OFM may set and access cookies on your computer.
- OFM allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to OFM’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- OFM gives you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time
- You may request deletion of your OFM account by contacting OFM, Inc. at 800-520-7471.
- Your OFM account information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas OFM uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- OFM may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact OFM, Inc. at 800-520-7471.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice
OFM respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. OFM may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide OFM’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use OFM trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact OFM, not the copyright agent.
OFM’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
161 Tradition Trail
Holly Springs, NC 27540